KEEPIT3 Container Rentals
- Equipment Rented: KEEPIT3 Container Rentals hereby rents to you (the “Renter”), and Renter hereby hires from KEEPIT3 Container Rentals, the equipment specified in our Residental and Commercial Packages, including plastic containers and dollies (the “Equipment”).
- Rent: Renter shall pay KEEPIT3 Container Rentals rent in the amounts stated in the Checkout or Quote.
- Delivery: KEEPIT3 Container Rentals will deliver the rental Equipment to Renter’s doorstep, garage or curbside on the ground level. Stairs are not included. Renter or delegate over the age of 18 is required to be home to sign for the delivery. If Renter or delegate are not present for delivery, KEEPIT3 Container Rentals can leave containers on front porch or in the driveway with client approval via text. The client assumes liability for containers at delivery, regardless of if they are present. The KEEPIT3 Container Rentals delivery driver will text photo proof of delivery and will email delivery receipt upon delivery.
- Rental Terms: The rental and related charges shall commence upon the date Equipment is delivered by KEEPIT3 Container Rentals and shall terminate on the date Equipment is picked up by KEEPIT3 Container Rentals. All rental Equipment shall not be transported or leave the service areas of KEEPIT3 Container Rentals without the prior written consent of KEEPIT3 Container Rentals.
- Rental Extensions: Renter must contact KEEPIT3 Container Rentals by phone or email to request an extension. KEEPIT3 Container Rentals will do its best to accommodate extensions, however, may not be able to based on rental demand and scheduling. For each additional week that the equipment is rented there is an additional charge at the rate of the additional week(s), plus a $10-$20 rescheduling fee (depending on the size of the package), plus tax. Rental extensions are not eligible for any discounts or referral fees. Delivery of additional containers will be billed at $5 a containers with a 5 container minimum and a delivery fee, depending on Renter’s location.
- Delivery of additional containers will be billed at $5 a containers with a 5 container minimum and a delivery fee, depending on Renter’s location.
- Rental Cancellation: Delivery or pick-up that is missed or cancelled the day of the scheduled time is subject to a 50% fee of the selected rental package that is billed to the customer’s credit card. A cancellation that is made within 24 hours prior to the day of delivery is subject to a 25% fee of the selected rental package that is billed to the customer’s credit card.
- Ownership: Equipment is, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive property of KEEPIT3 Container Rentals.
- Taxes: Renter shall pay all applicable sales/rental taxes on Equipment.
- Warranty: KEEPIT3 Container Rentals warrants that the Equipment is in satisfactory operating condition at the time of delivery and will replace at no charge, any Equipment that fails during normal operation. KEEPIT3 Container Rentals disclaims all other warranties, implied or expressed. No other warranty is offered. Renter is fully responsible for Renter’s own negligence or misuse.
- Alteration: No alteration to the Equipment may be made. Only labels, provided by KEEPIT3 Container Rentals to Renter, are permitted to be used on Equipment. Tape is prohibited from being used on Equipment. If Renter desires to additionally secure the Equipment zip ties may be used. Proper care and maintenance of the Equipment during its use will be the responsibility of Renter. Equipment which is returned in a condition requiring cleaning or repairs due to excessive wear and tear or mishandling will be brought back to a rentable condition at the expense of Renter.
- Assignment: Neither this Agreement nor Equipment may be assigned, transferred, or in any way encumbered by Renter.
- Risk of Loss: Upon the arrival of Equipment at the Renter’s premises, the Renter will carefully inspect the equipment to determine whether it has been damaged during delivery. In the event of any such damage, the Renter will promptly inform KEEPIT3 Container Rentals and a replacement will be provided. Otherwise Renter shall be deemed to have accepted the Equipment as being in acceptable operating condition. During the period of the Renter’s possession and control of the Equipment, all risk of loss, destruction of, or damage to the Equipment, from any cause whatsoever shall be the sole responsibility of the Renter. The cost to replace or repair damaged Equipment or the replacement for Equipment not returned will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- Operation/Damages: The Renter will use the Equipment in a safe and careful manner. The Renter should examine the Equipment upon delivery to ensure it is acceptable. The Renter shall indemnify and hold KEEPIT3 Container Rentals harmless from any liability whatsoever resulting from the Renters use of the Equipment. The weight limit for a container is 100 lbs. and the weight limit for a dolly is 800 lbs. KEEPIT3 Container Rentals is not responsible for the result of any loss or damages caused by the Renter’s move. KEEPIT3 Container Rentals is not responsible for any damaged contents placed in the Equipment or damaged while in the Equipment. KEEPIT3 Container Rentals shall not be liable for any damages that exceed payment actually paid by Renter to KEEPIT3 Container Rentals or $500.00, whichever is less. In no event will KEEPIT3 Container Rentals be liable to Renter for consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages, including commercial loss and lost profits, however, caused and regardless of legal theory or foreseeability, directly or indirectly arising in connection with this agreement.
- Equipment is not to be used to transport hazardous materials.
- Dollies are to be used for moving rental containers only. They are not intended to move furniture or appliances.
- Purchase, damaged or lost container replacement cost is $40 each.
- Purchase, damaged or lost dolly replacement cost is $30 each.
- Purchase, damaged or lost hand truck replacement cost is $70 each.
- Equipment packages that are returned and require a deep cleaning due to their condition, are subject to a $3.00 per bin charge.
- Equipment packages that contain pet hair are subject to an additional $5.00 – $15.00 per package charge, depending on the size of the package.
9. Payment Types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, & Zelle. No checks.
10. Payment Terms: Payment is due upon placing an order. Rental extensions will be charged automatically and is calculated based on the Equipment pick-up date and time. Renter acknowledges that their credit card will be kept on file for the duration of the rental agreement. Renter acknowledges and authorizes KEEPIT3 Container Rentals to charge the amounts associated with the above-stated terms and conditions (orders, extensions, cancellation, operation and damages).
11. Default and Remedies: Renter shall be deemed to have breached this Agreement if the Renter:
- Defaults in any payment as set forth in the Renter’s invoice.
- Defaults in any of the terms herein this rental agreement and such default shall continue uncorrected for three (3) days after written notice thereof to Renter by KEEPIT3 Container Rentals.
- Renter becomes insolvent, or if a petition is filed by or against Renter under the Bankruptcy Act or any other law concerning the relief of debts. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. The parties irrevocably agree that any legal or equitable proceeding arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be brought in the County of Gwinnett in the State of Georgia. By execution and delivery of this agreement, each of the parties hereby irrevocably accepts and submits to the jurisdiction of said courts in person, generally and unconditionally, in connection with any such action or proceeding.
12. Temporary Closure: KEEPIT3 Container Rentals reserves the right to temporarily cease operations in the event of a state or national emergency, natural disaster, inclement weather, terrorist attack, disease epidemic or pandemic.
13. Termination: In the event of any default, KEEPIT3 Container Rentals may declare the entire amount of unpaid rental payments immediately due and payable, and KEEPIT3 Container Rentals may immediately terminate this agreement. In the event of such termination, KEEPIT3 Container Rentals may enter into the premises where Equipment is located and remove the same. All costs and expenses to recover Equipment and/or rental fees, including legal fees incurred in the execution of this section, will be paid by Renter.
- Delivery or pick-up that is missed or cancelled the day of the scheduled time is subject to a 50% fee of the selected rental package that is billed to the customer’s credit card.
- Order cancellation that is made within 24 hours prior to the day of delivery is subject to a 25% fee of the selected rental package that is billed to the customer’s credit card.
- KEEPIT3 Container Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.